How to Put on and Take off Your
Facembrace Protective Mask
How to Put on Your Mask
A properly fitted Facembrace protective mask should cover your face from your chin to halfway up your nose, and press against almost your entire face without feeling constricting.
• Wash your hands carefully. Take your glasses off if you wear them.
• Take your protective mask out of its packaging and hold it by its elastic bands.
• Put the mask on your face so that it covers your nose and chin (fig. 1).
• Connect the bands behind your head with the hook provided (fig. 2).
• Three band and hook configurations allow for a better fit (fig. 3).
• Lightly pinch the mask to adjust it to your nose.
• If necessary, adjust the position of the protective mask on your face if necessary, by holding it by the sides.
Whenever you are using your protective mask, avoid touching the outside of the mask with your hands, as it may be contaminated.
How to Take off Your Mask
• Take your Facembrace protective mask off by unhooking the bands. Do not touch the mask with your hands.
• Temporarily place it in a sealed container until you are able to wash it.
• Wash your hands carefully after handling.